lunes, 13 de abril de 2020

English class beginner (2nd class ) Miss Sherali





Welcome my dear students 

Topic :  Verb to be afirmative and negative
Purpose : Reognize the verb to be in simple present

Instructions :
  • Watch  the video and pay attention to the grammar ( mira el video y presta atención a la gramática)
  • Watch the ppt and copy in your notebook the slide 2 and 5 ( mira el ppt y copia en tu cuaderno el cuadro 2 y 5 )
  • Do the homework (realiza la tarea )
  • Connect to jitsi meet at  4 p.m.  tuesday 14 ( conectate a las 4 p.m. el martes 14 ) usa audífonos y apaga tu audio, se enviará el enlace en el  grupo de whatsapp de su respectiva aula.
  • Resolve the quizizz ( resuelve el quizizz)




Video :



Ppt :




Homework

Write a paragraph talking abaout your favorite comic character using the verb to be (all forms) and paste a picture - 60 words .
Send my e-mail (enviar a mi correo): spastor@colegioasis.edu.pe 

Example :

My name is sherali . I´m from Peru . I´m an english teacher . I´m a mother too , I´m married and i have a child .My favorite food is ceviche , i´m not a student . My favorite comic character is spiderman ,i like it .He is a man who climb walls and trows spider webs , his clothes is the color red and blue he´s best friend is Mary Janes she ´s and actress.


Quizizz:

Este es un aplicativo muy divertido para leer y escoger la respuesta correcta ingresa al enlace https://quizizz.com/join?gc=856193   https://quizizz.com/ 

Escribe el siguiente código : 856193
no olvides escribir tu nombre y apellido 




















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario